top of page

Group

Public·1 member

Download Honor of Kings and Discover the Legendary Stories of Unique Heroes on iPhone

- FREE TO PLAY, FAIR TO WINThe game is free to download and there is no need to pay to level up or win the match. Skill level is all that matters! Join the fight, test your tactics, upgrade your heroes, and outplay your enemies.MORE ABOUT US:In 2015, Honor of Kings was released by TiMi Studio Group in China. After years of dedicated work in character designs, worldview narratives, and gameplay upgrades, the game has become the top social entertainment choice in China. Having recorded 100 million average daily active users in 2020, the game became the world's most-played mobile MOBA, and now Level Infinite is bringing Honor of Kings to Brazilian players.To give feedback or for more information, please go to:Official Website: Facebook: Twitter: _BRInstagram: Youtube: @honorofkingsbrasilDiscord:

Unfortunately, there are no reliable .ipa files I can share with confidence. I'll upload one as soon as I find. In the meantime, did you follow the instructions on creating an account found here: -to/change-your-app-store-country-download-region-locked-apps-games-your-iphone-0176591/? If so, what type of errors are you getting? Thanks!

honor of kings download iphone

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Renewed Life Fellowship

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

(951) 924-8828

©2020 by RLF MoVal. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page