top of page

Group

Public·1 member

My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0: Cook, Serve, and Decorate Your Own Restaurant

My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0: A Delicious Casual Game

Do you love hotpot? Do you want to run your own hotpot restaurant? If yes, then you should try My Hotpot Story, a casual game that lets you cook and serve hotpot dishes to your customers. In this game, you can create your own recipes, customize your restaurant, and discover different stories of your customers. You can also enjoy the cute graphics and sound effects that make the game more lively and fun.

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0

What is My Hotpot Story?

My Hotpot Story is a casual game developed by Happy Elements Mini, a Chinese game studio that specializes in creating relaxing and enjoyable games for mobile devices. The game was released in 2020 and has received positive reviews from players and critics alike.

Features of My Hotpot Story

Cute graphics and sound effects

The game has a colorful and cartoon-like style that suits the theme of the game. The characters are adorable and expressive, and the food looks appetizing and realistic. The game also has cheerful and soothing music and sound effects that enhance the mood of the game.

Various ingredients and recipes

The game offers a wide range of ingredients and recipes for you to choose from. You can use different meats, vegetables, sauces, and spices to create your own hotpot dishes. You can also unlock new ingredients and recipes as you progress in the game.

Different customers and stories

The game has various customers with different personalities and preferences. You have to cater to their needs and satisfy their tastes. You can also interact with them and learn more about their stories and backgrounds. Some customers may even become your friends or lovers.

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 unlimited money

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 free download

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 latest version

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 hack

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 android

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 offline

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 no ads

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 cheats

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 gameplay

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 review

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 happymod

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 rexdl

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 revdl

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 apkpure

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 apkdone

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 an1

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 mob.org

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 uptodown

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 apkmody

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 apknite

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androidp1

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 andropalace

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androeed.ru

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androidoyun.club

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 andropark.info

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 android republic

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androeed.net

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 android zone.ws

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androplace.net

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androidhackers.io

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androking.com

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androidgamez.net

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androgamer.org

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androidmodapk.us

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androeed.com.ua

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androidgamesroom.com

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 androeed.ru/en/

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8.0 android4fun.net

my hotpot story mod apk 1.8

Easy and fun gameplay

The game has a simple and intuitive gameplay that anyone can enjoy. You just have to drag and drop the ingredients into the pot, wait for them to cook, and serve them to your customers. You can also upgrade your restaurant, decorate it with different items, and earn more money and diamonds.

What is My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0?

My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0 is a modified version of the original game that gives you some extra benefits that are not available in the official version.

Benefits of My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0

Unlimited money and diamonds

The mod apk gives you unlimited money and diamonds that you can use to buy anything you want in the game. You can buy more ingredients, recipes, decorations, upgrades, and more without worrying about running out of resources.

No ads and no root required

The mod apk removes all the annoying ads that interrupt your gameplay. You can enjoy the game without any distractions or interruptions. The mod apk also does not require root access to work on your device, so you don't have to worry about damaging your device or voiding its warranty.

Free download and installation

How to download and install My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0?

If you want to download and install My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0 on your Android device, you can follow this step-by-step guide:

Step-by-step guide for Android devices

Enable unknown sources in settings

Before you can install the mod apk file, you need to enable unknown sources in your device settings. This will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. To do this, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle it on.

Download the mod apk file from a trusted source

Next, you need to download the mod apk file from a trusted source. You can use the link below to get the latest version of My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0:

Make sure you have enough storage space on your device before downloading the file.

Install the mod apk file and enjoy the game

Finally, you need to install the mod apk file on your device. To do this, locate the downloaded file in your file manager and tap on it. You may see a pop-up asking for your permission to install the app. Tap on Install and wait for the installation to finish. Once done, you can launch the game and enjoy the mod features.

Conclusion

My Hotpot Story is a casual game that lets you cook and serve hotpot dishes to your customers. You can create your own recipes, customize your restaurant, and discover different stories of your customers. You can also enjoy the cute graphics and sound effects that make the game more lively and fun.

If you want to get some extra benefits in the game, you can download and install My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0 on your Android device. This mod apk gives you unlimited money and diamonds, no ads, and no root required. You can use this link to get the mod apk file:

We hope this article has helped you learn more about My Hotpot Story and its mod apk version. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.

FAQs Q: Is My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0 safe to use? A: Yes, My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0 is safe to use as long as you download it from a trusted source and enable unknown sources in your device settings. Q: Can I play My Hotpot Story offline? A: Yes, you can play My Hotpot Story offline without an internet connection. Q: How can I update My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0? A: To update My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.8.0, you need to download and install the latest version of the mod apk file from the same source as before. Q: Can I play My Hotpot Story on other devices? A: Yes, you can play My Hotpot Story on other devices such as iOS, Windows, and Mac using an emulator or a browser. Q: What are some similar games to My Hotpot Story? A: Some similar games to My Hotpot Story are Cooking Fever, Cooking Mama, Cooking Diary, and Cooking Craze.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Renewed Life Fellowship

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

(951) 924-8828

©2020 by RLF MoVal. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page