top of page

Group

Public·1 member

LOL Surprise BBs BORN TO TRAVEL

The latest L.O.L surprise dolls video game has just landed, and we were granted a first look to see what we thought of it. We invited our newest mini reviewer, Evie aged 4, to put it to the test and below you can find out what her and her mum thought of the game.

LOL Surprise BBs BORN TO TRAVEL

The newest L.O.L dolls video game is all about travel, glitter and fashion. You can play with up to 3 friends as you travel the world playing on 30 stages across 5 cities including New York and Paris! As you travel you will unlock surprises as you go and get the opportunity to create your own doll and make her a fashion icon using diamonds, glitter and wonderful outfits. The game is aimed at those aged 3 and over and retails for 39.99.

I am the owner and founder of The Bragging Mommy. I am a single mom to 3 wonderful children. I love being a mom! Some of the things my kids and I love: All things Disney, laughing, cuddling, watching movies together, Disneyland, playing at the park, loving on all the animals in our tiny zoo, swimming, traveling, playing, dancing around the house, cookies, and singing with reckless abandon.

With 30 stages in five cities to play, you'll soon build your own L.O.L. Surprise! collection of characters, collectible dolls, and stickers. Display them in fashion shows and music concerts, and work together in co-operative multiplayer for up to four friends. This outrageous arcade fashion game is full of surprises!

This trip around the world is full of surprises! Be rewarded with new characters, and stickers when you complete each stage. Then display them in fabulous fashion shows and music concerts. You can even team up with friends on this world tour, with same-screen co-operative play for up to four players. With 30 stages in five cities to play, you'll soon build your own L.O.L. Surprise! collection.

Fans around the world can't wait to unbox their own L. O. L. Surprise! doll and you're about to make their dreams come true! Choose your character and collect fabulous L. O. L. Surprise! dolls with glitter, hearts, diamonds and more! With 30 stages in five cities to play, you'll soon build your own L. O. L. Surprise! collection of characters, collectible dolls, and stickers. Display them in fashion shows and music concerts, and work together in co-operative multiplayer. This outrageous arcade fashion game is full of surprises!

I have no idea but I will say this brand LOL is shit. It's like gambling for little children. I get it that it's not that much different from collecting things like baseball cards or anything else where you don't know wha is in the package but in the case of these toys they are way overpriced for what you get. My child loved them and I got her a big tub for her birthday and she opened it all and it was this tiny little pile of plastic garbage in the end for $100.00. its mostly made up of the packaging. She wanted more and at Christmas i decided to get her what she wanted and bought her another large tub and it was the exact same thing in all 50 or so packages within that tub as the 1st one. Thought the whole thing behind it was it was suppose to be surprise. So the poor kid gets the same crap twice. Of course, she wasn't half as pissed as I was she was 8. At 8 you're suppose to be easily taken advantage of. I never bought anymore of that garbage for her again though. thankfully I got her to see it was garbage. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members